Since 1993, UAB "ALGRIMA" has been purposefully developing its activities in the fields of production and trade of work clothes, personal protective equipment.
Creates, models, manufactures and sells the highest quality work clothes that meet the requirements of Lithuanian and European Union standards.
Performs advertising printing and embroidery work on work and leisure clothes, textiles, sportswear and other products.
Represents FE.ENGEL, 3M, GIASCO, DIADORA UTILITY, TOWORKFOR, PROS, SHOWA, SPARCO, DEERHUNTER and other brands in Lithuania.
The long-term experience accumulated by qualified employees allows us to promptly delve into the customer's needs and meet expectations and offer the most suitable products, assessing the best price - quality ratio.
Work clothes - the face of your company!
It is enough for you to share your needs, thoughts or visions, how you need to look and what you need to be equipped with, and UAB "ALGRIMA" will do all the rest of the work. A professional and friendly team will always answer all your questions, satisfy all your company's expectations and offer the best price -quality ratio.
- Wholesale and retail of work clothes and personal protective equipment.
- Production of standard and individual work clothes.
- Production of certified work clothes.
- Promotional printing and embroidery.
- Inspection of fall protection equipment.
- Production of warning signs.
- Take care of occupational safety and provide preventive measures aimed at preserving the health of employees and promoting the level of work ability.
- Assess work risks and propose work measures to eliminate or minimize occupational risks.
- We are constantly expanding and updating the range of products.
- Work while protecting the environment - reduce material costs, energy resources, use environmentally friendly materials.
- To form a correct and respectful attitude towards the business environment, laws, moral and social principles.
Environmental management system ISO 14001:2015 standard
We implemented the environmental management system standard ISO 14001:2015 in order to confirm the efficiency of the resources used, reducing the organization's costs and waste. ISO 14001 establishes criteria for environmental management systems. It contains requirements on the basis of which ALGRIMA UAB can organize its activities in such a way as to increase efficiency by reducing costs, as well as to reduce the impact on the environment.
The benefits of the ISO 14001:2015 environmental management system for UAB ALGRIMA:
- Helps reduce the consumption of raw materials and natural resources and educates employees in the field of environmental protection.
- Minimizes the likelihood of incidents that may cause environmental pollution.
- Increases financial advantage and competitiveness during participation in public procurement, international tenders.
- Allows to monitor and control the impact of the company's activities on the environment.
Quality management system ISO 9001:2015 standard
We have implemented an effective ISO 9001:2015 quality management system standard in order to save our costs and time, increase work productivity, improve risk and quality management and customer relations. Following the principles of the standard, we hope to improve the daily activities of UAB "ALGRIMA".
Benefits of the ISO 9001:2015 quality management system for ALGRIMA UAB:
- Helps create a robust quality management system that drives continuous improvement.
- Provides flexibility and the ability to create your own quality management system, taking into account specific products, customer needs and risks.
- Helps to maintain the satisfaction of existing customers with the provided goods and to attract new customers.
- ISO quality standards are recognized and trusted worldwide.