How to buy?
- Add the selected items to your cart.
- Once you have created a shopping cart, click on the shopping cart icon at the top of the website.
- On the order page, be sure to fill in all the fields of the buyer's details. If a VAT invoice is required, please make sure to fill in all the necessary details for invoicing.
- Select the method of delivery.
- Select the method of payment for the goods.
- Confirm your order by clicking on the "Buy" button.
1. General provisions
- 1.2. The Seller shall have the right to change, amend or supplement the Terms and Conditions at any time, taking into account the statutory requirements. The Buyer will be obliged to re-confirm the Terms and Conditions each time he/she accesses the Site. Any amendment to the Terms and Conditions shall only apply to orders placed after the amendment to the Terms and Conditions.
- 1.3. The prices of the Goods listed in the online shop are valid only for the purchase of these Goods in the online shop algrima.lt. The prices of the goods in the algrima.lt online shop are inclusive of VAT. Delivery prices are not included and are indicated separately when placing an order. The shipping cost is clearly indicated to the buyer before the order confirmation and is highlighted in the order confirmation itself.
- 1.4. The right to purchase from the Online Shop shall be:
- 1.4.1. natural persons of legal capacity;
- 1.4.2. minors between the ages of fourteen and eighteen, only with the consent of their parents or guardians, unless they are self-reliant;
- 1.4.3. legal persons;
- 1.4.4. authorised representatives of all of the above.
- 1.5. Each party to a contractual relationship must act in good faith.
2. Concluding the sale and purchase agreement
- 2.1. The contract of sale shall be deemed to have been concluded from the moment when the buyer has created a shopping cart in the algrima.lt online store, indicated the delivery address, selected the payment method and has read (clicked on the button "I agree to the Terms and Conditions of Purchase") these Terms and Conditions, clicked on the button "Purchase". The contract concluded electronically between ALGRIMA and the Buyer is stored in the online shop algrima.lt and can be accessed by the Buyer in electronic form.
- 2.2. ALGRIMA shall inform the Buyer of the conclusion of the Purchase and Sale Agreement by sending a notification to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer.
3. Buyer's rights and obligations
- 3.1. The Buyer shall have the right to purchase goods in the algrima.lt online shop, in accordance with the procedure set out in these Terms and Conditions and other information sections of this online shop.
- 3.2. The Buyer shall have the right to withdraw from the contract of sale and purchase of goods concluded with the algrima.lt online shop by notifying the Seller in writing (by e-mail, indicating the product to be returned and the order number of the product) not later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the item, except for the cases where the contract cannot be withdrawn in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania..
- 3.3. The right provided for in Clause 3.2 of the Regulations may be exercised by the Buyer only if the goods have not been damaged or substantially altered in appearance, nor have they been used.
- 3.4. The Buyer shall not have the right to withdraw from the contract of sale goods which have been manufactured to the Buyer's individual order or which have been obviously tailored to the Buyer's needs, or which, by their very nature, cannot be returned to the Buyer after they have been made available to the Buyer due to the loss of their merchantable qualities (forfeiture).
- 3.5. The Buyer undertakes to accept the goods ordered in accordance with these Conditions and to pay the agreed price for them.
- 3.6. If the Buyer refuses to accept the goods at the time of delivery without valid reasons, the Buyer shall be obliged to pay the delivery costs.
- 3.7. If the data provided by the Buyer on the registration form changes, the Buyer must update it immediately.
- 3.8. The Buyer undertakes not to pass on his login details to third parties. If the Buyer loses his login details, he must immediately inform the Seller using the means of contact indicated in the "Contact" section.
- 3.9. By using the algrima.lt online shop, the Buyer agrees to these Terms and Conditions of Sale and Purchase and undertakes to abide by them and not to violate the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
4. Seller's rights and obligations
- 4.1. If the Buyer attempts to undermine the stability and security of the Seller's online shop or violates its obligations, the Seller shall be entitled to immediately and without notice limit or suspend the Buyer's access to the online shop or, in exceptional cases, cancel the Buyer's registration.
- 4.2. In exceptional circumstances, the Seller may temporarily or permanently suspend the operation of the Online Shop without prior notice to the Buyer.
- 4.3. The online shop algrima.lt has the right to withdraw from the concluded contract of sale if the stocks of the goods specified in the contract have run out, as well as if the contract has been concluded by a buyer who, according to these Terms and Conditions, was not entitled to conclude it.
- 4.4. The Seller shall have the right to cancel the Buyer's order without prior notice to the Buyer if the Buyer fails to pay for the goods within 2 (two) days.
- 4.5. The Seller undertakes, under the conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions and in the online shop, to enable the Buyer to use the services provided by the online shop algrima.lt.
- 4.7. The Seller undertakes to deliver the goods ordered by the Buyer to the address indicated by the Buyer, in accordance with the terms and conditions and within the delivery terms provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
- 4.8. If the Seller is unable to deliver the goods ordered by the Buyer due to important circumstances, the Seller undertakes to offer the Buyer an analogous product, and if the Buyer refuses to accept the analogous product, the Seller undertakes to refund the money paid by the Buyer within 14 (fourteen) working days, if prepayment was made.
- 4.9. The Seller's guarantee of the quality of the goods shall be valid for a limited period only. The warranty period starts from the date of delivery of the goods, unless the contract provides otherwise.
5. Responsibilities of the buyer and seller
- 5.1. The Buyer is fully responsible for the accuracy of the personal data provided. If the Buyer fails to provide accurate personal data on the registration form, the Seller shall not be liable for the consequences thereof and shall be entitled to claim direct damages from the Buyer.
- 5.2. The Buyer shall be liable for the actions carried out using this online shop.
- 5.3. Once registered, the Buyer is responsible for the transfer of his/her login data to third parties. If a third party uses the services provided by algrima.lt by logging into the online shop using the buyer's login data, the seller shall consider this person as the buyer.
- 5.4. The Seller shall be exempt from any liability in cases where the loss is caused by the Buyer's failure to read these Terms and Conditions, despite having been given the opportunity to do so, without regard to the Seller's recommendations and the Buyer's obligations.
- 5.5. If the Seller's online shop contains links to the websites of other companies, institutions, organisations or persons, the Seller is not responsible for the information or activities contained therein and does not supervise, control or represent such companies or persons.
- 5.6. In the event of damage, the party at fault shall indemnify the other party against direct damages.
- 5.7. The Seller shall be exempted from any liability in cases where the loss is caused by the Buyer's failure to read these Terms and Conditions, despite having been given the opportunity to do so, in accordance with the Seller's recommendations and obligations.
- 5.8. The Seller shall not be liable for the information provided on other companies' websites, even if the Buyer is directed to these websites via links on the Seller's online shop.
6. Product quality, guarantees
- 6.1. The images of the goods presented in the algrima.lt online shop are of an illustrative nature, their colour, shape or other parameters may not correspond to the actual size, shape and colour of the goods, due to the characteristics of the display used by the buyer. Although the Seller has made every effort to display the colours of the Goods as accurately as possible, the Seller cannot guarantee that the display of the Buyer's device will accurately reflect all colours of the Goods. The Buyer understands that the goods may vary slightly from their images.
- 6.2. The packaging of the Goods may differ from that shown in the images on algrima.lt online shop.
- 6.3. All goods sold in the Algrima.lt online shop are new and are stored in good quality storage facilities. However, goods shall not be considered to be of poor quality if they show minor packaging or transport damage.
- 6.4. Please notify us immediately by e-mail if you receive faulty goods.
- 6.5. In the event of the return of faulty goods, the seller shall bear the costs of return.
- 6.6. The Seller shall have the right not to accept the Buyer's returns if the Buyer does not comply with the return procedure set out in these Rules.
- 6.7. The Seller shall provide a quality guarantee for certain types of goods for a certain period of time, the specific term and other conditions of which shall be specified in the descriptions of such goods.
7. Marketing and information
- 7.1. The Seller may, at its sole discretion, initiate various promotions in the algrima.lt online shop.
- 7.2. he Seller has the right to unilaterally change the conditions of promotions, as well as to cancel them, without prior notice. Any modification or cancellation of the terms and conditions of the promotions shall be effective only prospectively, i.e. from the moment of their execution.
- 7.3. The Seller shall send all notifications to the email address provided by the Buyer in the registration form.
- 7.4. The Buyer shall send all notifications and questions to the managers' telephone numbers and email addresses indicated in the "Contact" section of the algrima.lt online shop.
- 7.5. The Seller shall not be liable if the Buyer does not receive the information or confirmation messages sent due to disruptions in the networks of the Internet connection, e-mail service providers.
8. Final provisions
- 8.1. Relationships arising under these Rules shall be governed by the law of the Republic of Lithuania.
- 8.2. All disputes arising out of or in connection with the contract of sale between the buyer and the seller shall be settled by negotiation. In the event of failure to reach an agreement, disagreements shall be settled in accordance with the procedure laid down by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
- 8.3. If the seller or service provider fails to comply with the requirements set out in these Rules, the buyer shall have the right to apply to:
- 8.3.1. the State Consumer Rights Protection Service for the protection of violated rights of buyers.
- 8.3.2. the Court of Justice for the protection of violated rights and for the compensation of material and non-material damage (losses).