Return of goods
You can return an unsatisfactory product within 14 days from the date of receipt of the product, but only if you have not used the product and the product has not been damaged. The money for the returned goods will be transferred to the buyer within 7 working days of our receipt of the goods.
There is no exchange option in our online shop. The customer can return the product and place a new order by choosing another size.
How do I return an item?
- To return your purchase, you need to fill in the return form, which you can download – here.
- Please send the completed return form to [email protected].
- Pack the returned item and return it in a way that suits you:
Via courier: Šilutės pl. 2, Klaipėda.
DPD parcelshop "Tilžės Circle K" address: Tilžės g. 56A, Klaipėda (phone number nr. 8 667 39747, [email protected]).
You can also have it delivered to any ALGRIMA UAB store on weekdays, during working hours.
In case the goods are returned by courier or pickup, the costs of returning the goods are borne by the buyer.
- Returns of goods shall be carried out in accordance with the "Rules on Returns and Exchanges of Goods", approved by Order No 217 of the Minister of the Economy of 29 June 2001, and the "Rules on the Sale of Goods and the Provision of Services in the case of Contracts Concluded by Means of Communication" approved by Order No 258 of the Minister of the Economy of 17 August 2001.
- The returned goods must be in their original packaging, in good condition, undamaged by the buyer, not having lost their merchantable appearance (no damaged labels, no torn protective film, etc., but this point does not apply to the return of low-quality goods), and in the same condition of completion as when received by the buyer, and must be accompanied by the document of purchase and the guarantee voucher (if any). If the buyer does not provide a cash register receipt or any other document issued in accordance with the prescribed procedure to prove the purchase and sale of the goods from that seller, the goods shall be replaced or any other legitimate claim of the buyer shall be met only with the agreement of the seller.
- Underwear, socks, goggles, eye shields and ear plugs shall not be exchanged and shall not be accepted in accordance with point 18 of the "Rules on the Return and Exchange of Goods".
- Article 6.338 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania regulates the time limits within which the consumer has the right to claim for defective goods. Where the contractual guarantee period for the quality of the goods is less than two years and the defects are detected after the expiry of that period but within two years of the date of delivery of the goods, the seller shall be liable for the defects in the goods, provided that the buyer proves that the defect arose prior to the handover of the goods or as a result of causes which occurred prior to the handover of the goods and which are the seller's responsibility..
- The seller has the right not to accept the goods returned by the buyer if the buyer does not comply with the return procedure set out in this Article.
If you have bought a faulty product
- If the buyer has been sold goods of defective quality and the seller has not discussed the defects with the buyer, the buyer has the right, at his option, to claim from the seller: replace the defective product with a product of the correct quality; reduce the price of the product accordingly; remedy the defects in the product free of charge within a reasonable period of time; reimburse the costs of remedying the defects in the product, if the defects have not been remedied by the consumer himself or by third parties within a reasonable period of time, if they have not been remedied by the seller within a reasonable period of time; terminate the contract unilaterally; and demand a refund of the price paid for the product. The seller of the goods shall determine the guarantee of the quality of the goods.
- The Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania provides that defects in the goods (unless proven otherwise) which become apparent within 6 months of the handover of the goods shall be deemed to have existed at the time of the handover, unless this is incompatible with the nature of the goods or the defect.
- In the event of return of goods which are not the same as the goods received and/or goods which are of poor quality, the seller undertakes to collect such goods at his own expense and to replace them with similar suitable goods. In the event that the seller does not have analogous goods, he shall refund the money paid for the goods to the buyer.